- Coded Hack - developers have ten days to pull together a hack for the showcase. Developers will have three specific travel problems (noted below) to solve. Potential prize: $2,000.
- Concept Hack - developers and others can pitch an idea for a new multi-API hack. Potential prize: $1,000.
Problems to be solved:
- Breakaway or stayaway - create a service to give a traveller options for a three-day break anywhere from San Francisco by air or visiting a tourist spot within California.
- Friend on the road - using mobile as the interface, develop a service to assist users on the days they travel from A to B.
- Inspire me! - images, videos, tips and more, showcase what California has to offer the tourist and how they might get there.
- The ultimate hack - use every API on offer and see what comes out the other side!
Want to attend? Register for THack San Francisco 2013